Love, Friendship: The Irish Claddegh’s Hallmark
First of all, let’s pronounce Claddegh, as in Irish Claddegh. If you wish to be authentically Gaelic, you would say “klad-ukh,” but it is now usually pronounced “klad-uh,” which is suppose to be easier.
Due to our commitment to producing quality contemporary jewelry, we took a bit of history and created our own version of the Irish Claddagh in the form of an elegant sterling silver pendant. Based on the original which started in the fishing village of Claddagh in 17th century Ireland, it initially became popular because of its beauty, and representations of friendship and love.
We are all for that, so we crafted a true beauty, complete with delicate carvings. Whether your loved one is an Irish colleen or just likes history (and jewelry!), we highly recommend our spectacular Irish Claddagh Pendant.
- Pendant and chain made of sterling silver
- Sterling silver chain and gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 1"W x 1"H (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Kit comes with sterling silver pendant, chain and sealed oyster in can
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color
Show Your Loyalty and Friendship with This Irish Claddagh Pendant from thewishpearl.com