I’m Lookin’ Over a Four Leaf Clover…
Sure and Begorrah (translated meaning, Sure and By God), St. Patrick’s Day comes around every year on March 17th. However, you need not wait to attract luck to your side (or, in this case, your neck). However it suits you and for whatever reason, someone to whom you wish great luck, will love this and fully understand your intent.
Such a gift could have a double meaning. It could just be about St. Pat’s, or luck, but may be about a commemoration of sorts, say, the birth of a baby, or to remember an Irish grandma, who had one of those larger-than-life personalities. Maybe you were engaged on this day and you take that partner out for a nice dinner and present the gift. One thing we know about Wish Pearl jewelry is that it attracts compliments, and with this pearl jewelry piece, it might elicit some while you are in the restaurant!
Whether presented either as it is in a Pearl in Oyster Gift Set with an authentic pearl that becomes a part of this beautifully designed sterling silver jewelry pendant, or with a special pearl in her or his favorite color (green maybe?), no lucky gifter or giftee can go wrong.
- Pendant and chain made of sterling silver
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 1/2"W x 1/2"H (1 cm x 1 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, sterling silver chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with lobster or round clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second freshwater round pearl in color of your choice