Easy to Say “Cheese” With This Camera Pendant
This Sterling Silver Camera Pendant is very authentic, and designed for dedicated photographers no matter where they take or have taken their pictures. Just looking at this necklace will likely evoke memories of travel or just staying at home taking photos of the family.
We know that your memories will not go back to 1814 (or 1816) when Joseph Nicephore Niepce clicked the first camera. But for the camera history buff, what is unbelievable, really, is that it was thousands of years ago Iraqi scientist Ibn- al- Haytham wrote about his vision for a “camera” in his Book of Optics in 1021. We wonder what he would think of cameras inside of phones today (to say nothing of phones themselves)!
So the Camera Pendant can really honor all memories and has been with us for a very long time. Perhaps the person you give it to, and that could be yourself, will note the careful craftpersonship that went into this detailed camera replica. Whether it is for a birthday or other holiday; for an anniversary; or for no reason, this Sterling Silver jewelry pendant will garner compliments no matter to whom or for what it is given or the occasion for which it is worn.
- Pendant and chain made of sterling silver
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 1/2"W x 1/2"H (1 cm x 1 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, sterling silver chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with round or lobster clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color