The Beginning of Fairies
When the author James Matthew Barrie wrote his Peter Pan classic, including the famous Tinker Bell, he documented the beginning of fairies by saying, “When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”
As you can see here, The Wish Pearl takes the subject of fairies very seriously. Our silver gift pendant necklace is a wonderful keepsake for any believer in your life. That believer could be you. We need to remember that sometimes we need a gift for ourselves to facilitate self care.
But in addition to showing love for yourself, you could show it to a lot of others. Perhaps Tinker Bell was someone’s childhood idol, or your grandma, mom, aunt, or a friend just likes and believes in fairies. You just truly cannot go wrong with our beautiful fairy necklace, as usual carefully crafted by our designers at The Wish Pearl.
- heart cage pendant comes with chain and sealed oyster containing a pearl
- pendant made of metal alloy coated with rhodium for durability
- chain is coated with 18k white gold
- pendant measures 1/2 " (1.5cm) in height
- pearl comes in oval or potato shape
- Jewelry set is packed in a lovely gift box. Design of box may vary
- Option to purchase a second freshwater pearl in a choice of many colors