If the Spirit Moves You, Try This Pendant
Be it for fashionable reasons or for protection against the evil forces of the world, The Wish Pearl now has an extraordinary depiction of the legendary Hamsa in our Hamsa Pendant. The Hamsa is recognized worldwide by various religions and ethnicities as an amulet typically used in jewelry and wall hangings. Popular throughout North Africa and the Middle East, many cultures believe it has provided defense against the so-called “evil eye.”
Sometimes known as the Hand of the Goddess, wearing this amulet is a strong way to ward off the evil eye, a curse that is brought about by another person’s glare, praises, or compliments, whether ill-intentioned or not. A person can enact the curse by acting without humility.
The exquisite symbolism in this pendant will please and protect the Goddess in your life. Whether that is you or someone else, you may find both beauty and good luck courtesy of our Hamsa necklace.
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 1/2"W x 1/2"H (1 cm x 1 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, 18k white gold plated chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with lobster clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color