Speaking Of Angels And Their Harps
A musical harp evokes magnificent, lyrical sounds which further call to mind a host of angels. As the German writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe once said, “music is well said to be the speech of the angels.” Speaking of magnificent, The Wish Pearl has its own version of the classical harp in the form of our Harp Pendant Necklace. Exquisitely etched details pay homage to the lyre, a harp that preceded harps of more modern times.
We see angels playing harps throughout history, but research shows no one knows why, which adds to the mystery. The Holy Bible contains no references to harps, and yet mystics and their subjects and those with near death experiences have sworn they heard harp music during their journeys.
No matter what, the harp represents beautiful music with a calming feel, and it would be wonderful to pass these attributes along with a permanent piece of jewelry to someone you want to please--a believer, perhaps, a lover of angels. You just can’t go wrong with this beauty.
- Pendant and chain made of rhodium plated alloy
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 3/4"W x 1"H (2 cm x 1 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, 18k white gold plated chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with lobster clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color