It’s All in the DNA, or Is It?
As you already know, you can expect just about anything from The Wish Pearl, and we think with this necklace we have even exceeded our own expectations. Our Helix Drop Pendant depicts a scientist’s jewelry piece that will bring out the Marie Curie in any woman. In the study of DNA, a helix is defined as an extended spiral chain of atoms. Just think of the shape of a corkscrew or a spiral staircase. If you unrolled these spirals, they would form a straight line. If the shape of a curlicue or a coil is your style, then we have hit the mark with this shiny piece of jewelry. Not a scientist, or do not know one? Frankly, the pendant is so beautiful that, really, anyone would love to wear it. Etched and pretty, once you add a pearl it is going to attract attention anywhere.
- Pendant and chain made of rhodium plated alloy
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 1" H x 1/3"H (2 cm x .5 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, 18k white gold plated chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with lobster clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm. Can also be worn on a dog or cat collar
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color