Easily Catch Your Dreams Right Here
We think that these days most people know that the dream catcher is Native American in origin. The spider-looking part of the catcher is supposed to keep one’s dreams in. Hanging a dream catcher over or near the bed is the ideal placement, and the doors and windows of any area of entry can be alternative positions. Think of feng shui if that is your thing. Some suggest that dream catchers can also be placed inside porches or balconies. Last but not least, some put them in their cars for protection.
Well, how about placing an authentically crafted dream catcher sterling silver pendant jewelry version around her neck?
This could signify that you respect her dreams and want particularly the ones that involve you to be “caught” so as to stay in her dreams, in her heart, or in her thoughts. She(or you) could hang The Wish Pearl neckace in her vehicle for protection. Once the one-of-a-kind pearl from our kit is added, your expression of love will be complete.
- Pendant height: 2" (5 cm)
- Pendant and chain made of .925 sterling silver
- Style of chain may vary
- Kit comes with pendant, chain and oyster sealed in can
- Color of gift box may vary
- Option to Purchase a second oyster containing a genuine freshwater round pearl in a choice of several colors