Brilliant Reflections Come from Our Sunflower Jewelry
Depending upon where you are from and what you believe, a sunflower has many meanings, including that of loyalty and adoration because of the myth of the love of Clytie for Apollo which never died. Some say that because Clytie followed Apollo as he travelled around the sun, the flower, to this day, seeks the sun toward which it grows.
So when you give your friend or someone you love our Sunflower Pendant jewelry set, it will never mean anything other than that which is good.
- Pendant and chain made of rhodium plated alloy
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 3/4"W x 3/4"H (1.5 cm x 1 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, 18k white gold plated chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with lobster clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color