She’s Come A Long Way, Baby
If you, or a special friend is a movie buff, our attractive Chariot Pendant Necklace might evoke images of Charlton Heston and Kirk Douglas racing their ancient carts, with a win bringing power almost beyond imagination. Or, it may bring to mind Chariots of Fire, which in 1981, hit the silver screen with its epic tale of racing, the 1939 Olympics, and the biggest hearts ever made.
If you are a history buff, you and your lady could be amazed thinking about some of the prizes chariot drivers won for their death defying feats; namely, such things as bronze shields in Argos, and silver vessels in Marathon in ancient Greece and Rome, or just plain power of various magnitudes. As far as we know, they didn’t get a pearl as our customers do, along with our spectacular pendant.
One subtlety in the history of chariots which struck us is that these races were the only sport women were allowed to watch back then. Show her she has come a long way since then, and that she has your admiration.
- Pendant and chain made of rhodium plated alloy
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 1"W x 1"H (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, 18k white gold plated chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with lobster clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color