We think we are pretty clever to make a whimsical jewelry replica of a maneki-neko which, in Japanese, means “beckoning cat.” It is a lucky charm which is believed to bring good things to its owner.
While actual statues are made out of ceramic or plastic, sporting colors of red, yellow, and white, we at The Wish Pearl have a more deluxe-crafted representation in our jewelry line. There are etchings often found on a maneki-neko as well as a shiny, beckoning paw raised up for luck, with our cat’s eyes having a happy, yet wily look.
Besides being a conversation piece at any occasion for which someone would wear it, our Lucky Cat brings a sure fire way to help with future luck. You may just have a special someone who loves cats, or has a cat that needs to be memorialized. No matter, this is a wonderful gift with history and a touch of ethnicity, and could delight anyone. Show the recipient your regard for her happiness with this whimsical pendant necklace--the Lucky Cat.
- Pendant and chain made of rhodium plated alloy
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 1/2"W x 1"H (1 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, 18k white gold plated chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with lobster clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color