Waddle Down The Aisle to The Future
If you think about it, penguins, with their webbed feet used for paddling in the water, cannot walk well so they move from side to side. In addition, they cannot fly because their wings have become tiny, stiff, and small swimming flippers. So other than being fun to watch and an important part of the world’s ecosystem, they don’t seem to stand for much.
Whoa, just hold on a minute! Apparently, you have yet to lay eyes on the smartest, cutest penguin of all, The Wish Pearl’s graduating penguin sterling silver pendant necklace. Our newest offering has arrived just in time to give a memorable gift to the graduate (or graduates) you love. Such a happy time with such a happy gift.
Each penguin comes in our one of a kind freshwater pearl kits, making it one of the most special penguins you will find. Complete with a graduate’s cap and other delicate details, our necklace serves is a complete memory of a dear one’s accomplishments and plans the future.
- Pendant made of .925 Sterling silver measure 3/4" x 1/2" (1.5 cm x 1 cm)
- Chain Length: 18 inches (41 cm). Other chain lengths available
- Chain style may vary
- Set comes with pendant, chain and pearl oyster sealed in can
- Design of gift box may vary
- Option to purchase a second oyster by pearl color