A Horse With No Name
So, our horse charm on our pendant necklace does not have a name. But its new owner CAN name it, and if she is into horses she probably has lots of creative ideas that can line up well with this elegant jewelry piece.
Enhanced by a pearl inside an oyster, this can serve as a reminder of the joy of riding, or just observing, be it in the past, present, or with the promise of the future. Anyone would be delighted with its perfectly crafted curves, flowing mane and tail, and its “hooves-up positioning. It is a perfect depiction of a horse galloping forward.
Speaking of forward, if you need to enhance your relationship, we think this horse in a wish pearl kit is just the thing to keep you in the race!
- Pendant made of rhodium plated alloy metal measures 1-1/2"W x 1" (3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Chain is plated with 18k white gold
- Kit comes with silver pendant, chain and sealed oyster in can
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color
- Pendant set also available sterling silver