If Spirit Moves You, Try Our “Om” Pendant
Are you or a special friend into meditation? Or, in this world that is interesting to say the least, are you in need of peace of mind? Are you religious? Are you into trying new (old) things? If your answer is “yes” to any or all of these questions, the Om Wish Pearl pendant gift set may be for you.
The Om sound is the ancient sound, and is called the Shabda-Brahman. It is a syllable that is chanted either independently or before a mantra, which is the repetition of something meaningful to the person voicing the chant. The sound of Om is found in Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, and Buddhism, and is part of the tradition of all of the Indian dharmas or laws.
Our manifestation of the spirit of Om is delicate, and just as beautiful as its traditions. We believe you or the one you love will see the light that bounces off this special pendant and know just what it means.
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 1/2"W x 1/2"H (1 cm x 1 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, 18k white gold plated chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with lobster clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color