Wooooooo, Skull Pendant Creepy And Beautiful?
You can “pick your poison” by just wearing our surprisingly pretty (for a skull and crossbones) pendant necklace.
What started as a symbol in the Late Middle Ages as a symbol of death and especially on tombstones has evolved to be used as a danger symbol in general. Whether seen on a pirates’ flag, a poison bottle, or high voltage or similar sign, it clearly epitomizes things to be feared.
That is, except for our jewelry pendant, which will be around for many Halloweens to come. Although the skull and crossbones is now a symbol of the scary aspects of Halloween, no matter what, this shiny object will be an eye catching conversation piece, be it at a party on All Hallows Eve, or while handing out treats, or accompanying children for trick or treat fun.
- Pendant and chain made of rhodium plated alloy
- Gift box design may vary
- Pendant measures 1/2" W x 1"H (1 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Kit comes with pendant, 18k white gold plated chain and sealed oyster in can
- Chain closes with lobster clasp
- Oyster in can contains freshwater pearl in rice or potato shape
- Pendant can be attached to a bracelet and worn as a charm
- Option to purchase a second oyster containing a round freshwater pearl in a specific color